HC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HC English Clan recruting

5 posters

Go down

HC English Clan recruting Empty HC English Clan recruting

Post  Griffit Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 am

1. How old are you ?
2. Are you able to play in clan community where are a lot of members opposite sex ?
3. Are you able to understand that behind l2 there is a real person behind keyboard.
4. We ask after you get accepted in clan for your photo and some more additional information's about yourself , are u OK with that ?
( knowing person helps to bind bounds )
5. We Need you during clan activities as Epic raids, Castle siege, Territory wars, are u able to attend them ?
( if you are not able to do 100% , it is OK we ask at least 50 % )
6. Are you able to follow clan rules and clan diplomacy ?
7. Do you understand that some issues can not be solved "NOW" and it will take time ?
8. Do you agree that it is better for clan captains or clan leader to deal with a "situation" than to have spam+flame on clan chat ?
9. Are you able to follow Command channel lead, and Move together with your party without doing Leroy fails ?
10. Your l2 exp , what clans have u been until now, Why u left or got kicked .
11. Your lv atm ? and what game time you play ? what Gmt + also ? Do you prefer game play inside of CPs ?
For clan rules which are simple .

a ) Clan is N#1 in any situation.
b ) 0 tolerance to troll , flame or polite way pissing your own clan mate. You have problem with someone , report it , there is people who deal with it as Grown up.
c) Cant make it for Castle siege or Territory wars , Make some post that u cant make it , so we know .
d) HC is English only clan , Where all clan members have "respect" for each others , Do not cross that line .

Some people where kicked from clan cause they did some things as :

Doing PVE while clan is engaged in PVP
Doing PVE while clan activity is on
Cry Baby, trolls , flamers

Last edited by Griffit on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Griffit
Griffit
Admin

https://clanhc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HC English Clan recruting Empty BARRACUS tyrr 92 application

Post  BARRACUS Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 pm

1. How old are you ?
2. Are you able to play in clan community where are a lot of members opposite sex ?
of course
3. Are you able to understand that behind l2 there is a real person behind keyboard.
yes
4. We ask after you get accepted in clan for your photo and some more additional information's about yourself , are u OK with that ?
not a problem; just dont fall in love with me.
5. We Need you during clan activities as Epic raids, Castle siege, Territory wars, are u able to attend them ?
As long as it dont clash with my IRL job yeah i will attend! i am looking a clan for those actions!
yeah am ok with rules in general.
7. Do you understand that some issues can not be solved "NOW" and it will take time ?
yeap
8. Do you agree that it is better for clan captains or clan leader to deal with a "situation" than to have spam+flame on clan chat ?
of course
9. Are you able to follow Command channel lead, and Move together with your party without doing Leroy fails ?
xD yeah
i am a returning player from Naia i was in redsky a year ago before i quit game
11. Your lv atm ? and what game time you play ? what Gmt + also ? Do you prefer game play inside of CPs ?
92 tyrr called barracus i play most evenings except when i got night shifts. GMT+0 am in london. id rather a CP but it depends on the people i meet.
b ) 0 tolerance to troll , flame or polite way pissing your own clan mate. You have problem with someone , report it , there is people who deal with it as Grown up.
c) Cant make it for Castle siege or Territory wars , Make some post that u cant make it , so we know .
d) HC is English only clan , Where all clan members have "respect" for each others , Do not cross that line .

BARRACUS

Back to top Go down

HC English Clan recruting Empty Re: HC English Clan recruting

Post  polianaa Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:15 am

1. How old are you ?
of course
yes,I am also
not a problem; just dont fall but i not so beautful
yes i like to siege and epic boss and others, but mi work is ate night, more one day week i play all day
yes,I like everything organized
yeap,I understand how hard and be a leader
of course
xD yeah
hc is mi first clam,had a friend who played in this clan, and he told me very good rea
ISS,lvl 87 called polianaa I play a day job as a night. GMT-3 am in brazil. id rather a CP but it depends on the people i meet.

polianaa

Back to top Go down

Post  KalGee Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 pm

WoW!
Does HC still lives on server? Smile
KalGee
KalGee

Back to top Go down

HC English Clan recruting Empty ,@,e

Post  LuckyyyS Thu May 09, 2013 4:46 am

1. How old are you ?
Piece of cake
Yep
No problem
I will be able 90%
Of course
Yep
Totally agree
Jekins is a legend, but yes i can do that too.
L2 experience for 6 years, never on L2 official (only 2 months). My clan was Carpediem (GoodFriends GF alliance for 4 years) Private servers mostly Divinity, Cerberus, World, DEX.
I will start playing TODAY (lvl 0 now i am looking for mentor too), but i will grow fast cause i will play 6 hours + (GMT +2 i play from 14:00 - 19:00 and 23:00 - 02:00 but thats not stable, i may be able to play 12 hours + but i give u least of my activity).
I like playing on CP's but hybrid style is okay too, i can work good if there is a plan with anything.

LuckyyyS

Back to top Go down

HC English Clan recruting Empty LuckyyyS

Post  LuckyyyStrike Thu May 09, 2013 4:59 am

Just regged on your forums too so u can pm me.!

LuckyyyStrike

Back to top Go down

HC English Clan recruting Empty Rquit

Post  Vutii Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:03 pm

1. How old are you ?
Im 30
Yes
No problem there
Sure whatewer u need.
sounds resonable
Sure
Yes
Yes it is
Sure
4 years of l2. Im playing on NC West since 4/18/2013  IceDragons clan the clan dyed
My lvl 90/88/80/73 Living in london GTM+0 30+h week

Vutii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum